The best Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip cookie recipe ever! The cookies bake up beautifully and can be made ahead. A special ingredient includes Pumpkin Spice instant Pudding and Pie mix. This mix is only found in the fall so consider picking up a couple of extra packages to make these cookies through out the season. Make a double batch of these cookies for they will be eaten by the hands full.
Best Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Yield: 4 dozen cookies
- Category: Dessert|Cookies
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
1-3-ounce package Pumpkin Spice Instant Pudding and Pie Mix-dry* found at Walmart
2-½ cups all- purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1-teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
12 tablespoons butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
1-cup dark brown sugar
2 cups chocolate morsels
1 cup chopped toasted chopped pecans
- Sift together, pudding mix, flour, soda, spice and salt, set aside.
- In mixing bowl fitted with beater attachment, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and honey beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and beat until dough forms together.
- Add chocolate morsels and toasted pecans to dough, mix thoroughly by hand.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop dough into rounds and place on parchment lined baking sheet or roll dough into 1” balls.
- Bake cookies at 350 for 7-10 minutes.
Recipe adapted from http://www.chef-in-training.com/2012/10/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-pudding-cookies/