Delicious chocolate moist brownies covered with chopped pecans and dark chocolate chips, perfect for every picnic or snack. Serve these brownies with the Super Hero Sandwich and Seasoned Chips for a great meal.Print
Caramel Pecan Brownies
- Yield: 16-2" brownies
1-18 ounce package Brownie Mix, eggs, vegetable oil as per package
1-11 ounce package Kraft Caramel Bits or 25 unwrapped caramels
2 teaspoons half and half
2 cups chopped pecans
1- cup dark chocolate morsels
- Line an 8 x 8 inch square pan with aluminum foil. Lightly grease foil and coat with flour.
- Remove excess flour and set aside. Follow instructions on brownie mix and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake brownies 50-55 minutes. Remove brownies from oven and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt caramel bits and half and half in microwave for 1 minute or until melted.
- Pour melted caramel over warm brownies covering entire surface.
- Garnish caramel with chopped pecans and dark chocolate morsels.
- Refrigerate brownies to firm before slicing.
Nothing wrong with using a brownie mix, they are accurate and produce a great treat. Make these brownies your own by adding nuts, caramel, coconut, morsels and other fun candies.