Cranberry Ginger Punch Beverage Recipe made with ginger root simple syrup,unsweetened cranberry juice, orange juice and ginger ale. For a fun garnish, three fresh cranberries are skewered together on a small stir stick.Print
Cranberry Ginger Punch Recipe
- Yield: 3 cups or 6 small servings
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
¼ cup chopped ginger root
2 cups unsweetened Cranberry Juice-tested Knudson Just Cranberry
1 cup orange juice
1 liter ginger ale or sprite
3-5 fresh cranberries for each stir stick
- In small saucepan, place sugar, water and chopped ginger root over high heat to boiling for one minute or until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool for 20 minutes.
- Remove ginger pieces from mixture.
- Pour Ginger Syrup into a glass pitcher.
- Add cranberry and orange juice with the ginger syrup.
- Pour beverage over crushed ice in individual cocktail glasses, add ginger ale.
- Dress up the beverage with a cranberry skewer.
To make cranberry skewer, string fresh cranberries in single layer on a wooden skewer, serve immediately with beverage.
Fresh cranberry skewers are added to the hydrangea, apple and cranberry floral centerpiece.