Jalapeno-Jack Ranch Slider Recipe
Step up to the plate and take a swing at this simple menu for a Father’s Day lunch. The ballpark food includes Corn Dogs, Hamburger Sliders, and French Fries. The hamburger sliders are filled with Worchester sauce, Jalapeno Ranch dressing, and cumin. Prepared mustard is spread on both sides of the raw burger before grilling creating a seal that keeps the hamburgers moist on the inside. Toasted slider buns are layered with leafy green lettuce, ground sirloin burger topped with Pepper Jack cheese, sliced red onions and tomatoes, making this stacked slider a home run. You could serve regular sized burgers instead of the mini sliders, but with the corn dog and French fries the slider covers the bases.
Here ya go!
- 1-pound ground sirloin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno Ranch Dressing*tested Litehouse
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices red onions
- 4 slider buns* tested Pepperidge Farms
- Mustard, Ketchup, Mayo as desired
- Garnish: sweet pickle chips, cherry tomatoes and decorative flag
- In medium bowl, combine sirloin, sauce, and spices.
- Form into patties ,coat with mustard and grill medium high heat 350-400 degrees 5-6 minutes or until well done.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, burger, cheese, tomato, & onion.
- Garnish with pickles, cherry tomatoes on a skewer or decorative flag.
Article: VIP SEEN Magazine