Mini Lemon Cherry Pie Recipe
What is more American than a Cherry or Apple Pie? Mini Lemon Cherry Pies are easy to assemble and serve. Greek yogurt and Lemon Curd are creamed together for the filling of the mini graham cracker crust pies. Canned cherry pie filling covers the top of the custard making these desserts one for the record. Keep the pies refrigerated until ready to serve, the red cherry pies presented on a white serving platter complements the red, white and blue color scheme and tastes great after all the fried foods. This pie was served for Fathers Day lunch, Knock it out of the Park for Dad!
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup lemon curd-tested Dickinson’s Lemon Curd
- 4 Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts-tested Keebler
- 1-20 ounce Cherry Pie Filling-tested Comstock
- In medium mixing bowl combine lemon curd and yogurt blend until smooth.
- Fill 4 mini crusts with filling and add cherry pie filling to each mini pie.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- Keep refrigerated.
This dessert was featured in VIP SEEN Magazine- Knock it out of the Park for Dad on Fathers Day!
Blog Post: Knock it out of the Park for Dad!