Need S’more chocolate, marshmallows, on a mini graham cracker? This is your lucky day! Mini Pumpkin Graham Dippers are perfect for dunking in hot chocolate or coffee on these crisp fall days!Print
Mini Pumpkin Graham Dippers Recipe
- Yield: 12-1" crackers
12- 1 ” baked and cool- homemade Pumpkin Spice Graham Crackers (cracker recipe will make more than 12 crackers).
1/2 cup melted chocolate morsels
1/2 cup mini Mallow Bites- purchased
- Cut graham cracker dough into 1 x 1″ squares and bake as recipe directs.
- Allow crackers to cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in microwaveable dish at 15 second intervals. Be careful not to heat chocolate too fast. Dip one end of graham cracker into chocolate, then roll into mini Mallow Bites.
- Place crackers on parchment lined baking sheet to harden.
- Store in airtight container up to 3 days. Crackers will be soft. Harden crackers should be left uncovered at room temperature.