Rolled up Pancakes and sausage links are topped with fresh cinnamon whipped cream and served in individual cups with maple syrup.Print
Pancakes and Sausage Roll Ups Recipe|Brunch
- Yield: 12-servings
12- 6 – inch thin pancakes
12- sausage links, browned and drained
1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese
2 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- On griddle grill pancakes, while warm, roll into a cone shape. Set aside.
- In small bowl, mix together cream cheese, syrup, and cinnamon. Place this filling into a disposable pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
- When ready to serve, place cooked sausage link inside the rolled pancake.
- Position pancake in serving container containing small amount of syrup.
- Place in microwave to reheat before serving.
- Pipe cream cheese filling on top of wrapped pancake cone.