Apple Slaw in Orange Cup makes a pretty presentation with bright orange halves filled with a tangy but sweet gala apples, raisins, pecans, honey and orange juice slaw.Print
Apple Slaw in Orange Cups Recipe|Salad
- Yield: 10-servings 1x
2 medium gala apples, washed, sliced into wedges
¼ cup chopped pecans
¼ cup golden raisins
1 tablespoon lemon juice or orange juice
1 tablespoon honey
- In food processor with grating disc, grate apples.
- Place grated apples in mixing bowl.
- Add pecans, raisins, juice and honey. Stir to combine.
- With a V-shaped cutting tool, cut oranges in half, remove seeds
- Scoop apple slaw on top of orange cup.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.