Bring blooming bulbs inside for a DIY Spring Bulb Arrangement. Tall yellow tulips, purple hyacinths, and primrose create a lovely centerpiece for a spring table setting. Cobalt blue plates and yellow accents including the dessert focus on bright spring colors. As well as flowering bulbs a cute little yellow faucet pick drips with a water prism to add to the Spring DIY Bulb Arrangement, even JJ the bunny welcomes Spring.
Living Yellow tulips, purple-blue hyacinths, moss, ferns and primrose arranged in wicker flat basket for a pretty Spring Tablescape, notice the yellow faucet with tear drop prism.
DIY Spring Bulb Arrangement| Building the Base
- Select 5-7 potted Spring flowers plus 2 ground cover green plants, like small leaf ivy and ferns. You will also need moss, reindeer moss, curly twigs and cute pick for spring.
- Begin with a simple round edged flat bottom basket with no handle. This will be your base of the arrangement.
- Line the basket bottom with a trash bag to water proof and protect your dining table.
- Add custard cup or turned over small bowl to help with elevation of the forced bulb potted flowers.
- Arrange flowers and insert twigs into a the largest potted flower in basket, cover tops of containers with moss. Fill in any bare spots with moss. Add floral pick if desired. I found the little white bird at Pier 1.
- Water arrangement every other day.
My Sweet Bunny JJ.. couldn’t believe I got this photo shot! Thank you JJ.
Other Ideas you might like:
DIY| How to make this spring wreath
Let me know what you create for your spring table. XO Liz