Serve these cute Graduation candy caps at your next party celebration. Peanut Butter candy cups, small chocolate covered grahams and piped tassels make a great mini mortarboard.
Graduation “Candy” Caps Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: None
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 20 candy caps 1x
- Category: Dessert- Candy
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
20 Mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups®
20 Keebler Deluxe Grahams®-fudge covered
½ cup Buttercream frosting- divided- chocolate, color of choice for tassel
- Unwrap all peanut butter cups and place upside down on a baking sheet.
- Cut each rectangular graham cracker into a square shape if desired or use as is.
- Place ¼ cup chocolate frosting in piping bag with small tip and pipe small dot on top of bottom of peanut butter cup.
- Attach graham cracker on top of frosting to create the graduation cap. Using the remaining ¼ cup of frosting in the school color of choice, place frosting in a piping bag with tip #5.
- Create a tassel on one side of the cap.
Store in a sealed container until serving. Can be made one day ahead.
Other Ideas you might like to try: