Valentines Day|Box of Chocolates
Purchased brownies are decorated with chocolate ganache and decorated with assorted Valentine candies. The brownies are placed in small white baking cups in a heart shaped box lined with Valentine M & M’s. Perfect for gift giving.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 24-36 brownie bites 1x
- Category: Dessert- Valentine's Day
- Method: Decorating/Garnish
- Cuisine: American
24– 36 purchased mini brownies
1 can dark chocolate frosting
1 can vanilla frosting
Assorted Valentine Candies- M & M’s, chocolate jimmies, red hots, foil covered hearts, sprinkles .( use small candies like M & M’s to fill in the spaces between brownie/chocolates in the box).
24–35 Mini cupcake liners
3–6 Heart shaped boxes ( my box is 6″ which equals 6 brownies)
Disposable piping bag
Tip # 3
parchment paper or decorating Valentine wrapping paper to line box
Wired edged ribbon to coordinate with heart box
- Spoon 1/4 cup chocolate frosting in glass microwaveable bowl and place in microwave 15 seconds until melted.
- Stir until smooth, set aside.
- Arrange candies in separate bowls for easy decorating.
- Fill piping bag with tip #3 with vanilla frosting, set aside.
- Arrange brownies on baking sheet for decorating.
- Dip brownie top into melted chocolate glaze. Let drip upside down to remove excess frosting. Dip again if necessary to coat top of brownie evenly.
- Place frosted brownie on baking sheet, decorate with assorted candies as desired.
- Allow brownies to set for 20 minutes before placing in paper cup liners.
- Line heart shaped box with pretty wrapping paper or parchment, place brownie chocolates into box. Fill in extra spaces with valentine M & M’s.
- Place lid on box or cover with plastic wrap or cellophane and tie with ribbon.
- Be careful not to boil frosting in microwave.
- Think about the sides of your box to determine the height or thickness of valentine candy. You will want to use candies that will allow you to cover the box once packaged.
- These are perishable. Best to serve the day you make them.
Other Ideas you might like to try: