More Pumpkin for Fall Parties and Entertaining. This time for your event make Homemade Graham Crackers. These crackers are easy to put together and cut out. You will love cutting the crackers to fit your homemade marshmallows too.
Pumpkin Spice Graham Cracker Recipe
- Yield: 48 crackers 1x
2¼ cups whole-wheat pastry flour
½ cup all purpose flour
¼ cup dark brown sugar
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
¼ teaspoon cream of tarter
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
8 tablespoons butter, grated (frozen)
4 tablespoons molasses
3 tablespoons cream
2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Grate butter onto parchment paper and place in freezer to harden 10 minutes.
- In food processor bowl fitted with steel blade, add all dry ingredients including spices, process ingredients twice at 30-second intervals to blend.
- Add frozen butter, pulse to combine until mixture resembles corn meal.
- Add molasses, cream and syrup until dough forms into a ball.
- Remove from bowl and form into a ½ inch flat disc.
- Wrap with plastic wrap or parchment and refrigerate to chill 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough between two sheets of plastic wrap or parchment paper to 1/8-inch thickness.
- Cut crackers using a 2 “ square cookie cutter.
- Place each cracker on baking sheet.
- With a wooden skewer poke 9 holes on top- side of cracker to allow air to circulate while baking.
- Bake 20 minutes. Do not remove crackers from baking sheet until completely cool.
- Store in sealed container for up to three days. This will soften the cookies.
To make mini S’more Dippers, cut graham cracker dough into 1 x 1-inch squares and bake as directed. Dip one end of baked cracker into melted chocolate and roll in purchased tiny Mallow Bites.
Create a S’more Dessert Buffet- Home made Marshmallows, Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies, Mini Graham Cracker Dippers and S’more Kabobs.