ROCKY TOP S’MORE BROWNIES baked in a half pint jar makes the perfect tailgate dessert and for any occasion. These half pint delights are filled with graham cracker crust, brownies with an unwrapped caramel kiss in the center, topped with mini marshmallows and chocolate chips.
See more Tailgating Ideas and Recipes here. Go Team!
Rocky Top S’More Brownies
Half pint jars baked ahead of the game and served warm from the grill or cold from the cooler. Versatile and easy dessert for any occasion. A caramel kiss is baked into the center of these brownie delights for a fun sweet surprise.
- Yield: 12- 1/2 cup servings 1x
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup sugar
½ cup butter, melted
1 egg white
2 packages your favorite brownie mix
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
6 tablespoons water
12 foil wrapped milk chocolate caramel pieces*
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- For crust: In small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and egg white, stir with a fork, add melted butter. Press this mixture into the bottom of 10 half pint canning jars, or mini cheesecake pan. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water to combine well. Evenly divide batter between prepared crusts.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Do not burn or over cook.
- Press chocolate caramel piece into center of each brownie.
- Add desired amount of mini marshmallows to top of brownie.
- Preheat oven broiler. Broil 2-3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Add mini chocolate chips and peanuts if desired.
These can be baked and frozen, thawed and reheated at tailgate. Place half pint lid on jar and place in grill to warm.