Seasoned potato chips start with warmed purchased chips then sprinkled with a blend of spicy herbs. Super easy to make and bake. Serve these chips with the Super Hero Sandwich and Caramel Pecan Brownies.
Seasoned Potato Chips Recipe
- Yield: 6-8 servings 1x
1–8.5 ounce package wavy potato chips or kettle chips
2 teaspoons Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
2 teaspoons salt
2 teaspoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spread potato chips on a large baking sheet.
- Bake in oven until chips are slightly heated and appear to be shiny.
- In small bowl, combine spices to blend. Remove chips from oven and sprinkle with seasoning mix. Toss to coat.
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Serve as desired with or without a dip.
Make it your own by adding your families favorite spices. Warming the chips will allow the spices to stick. Prevent burning chips by watching oven temperature and time.