Creamy Smooth Butter Beans makes this hummus excellent! Add a little bit of jalapeno dressing and sesame seeds for spice and crunch.
Butter Bean Hummus Recipe|Appetizer
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups 1x
1–15 oz. can butter beans, rinsed and drained
2 tablespoons tahini
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon white pepper-optional
¼ cup chopped parsley
Juice of one lemon and half a lime
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Garnish: Jalapeno Ranch dressing and sunflower seeds
- Drain and rinse butter beans, place in bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade.
- Add tahini to beans, salt, pepper and process until smooth.
- Gradually add olive oil to help process.
- Add chopped parsley and process 1-2 times, add lemon and lime juice.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with blue corn chips or decorative crackers.
- Garnish hummus with jalapeno ranch dressing and sunflower seeds.