Here’s a quick recipe for snacking or gift giving for Christmas. White chocolate coated popcorn mixes with red, green candies, and Holiday shaped pretzels. Takes minutes to prepare and package for gift giving.
This is not my original idea however it was too cute not to share.
How to Make White Chocolate Popcorn Candy Mix
Pop fresh corn or purchase already popped corn, place in a buttered large baking tray. Melt candy bark in microwave, pour over popped corn. While popcorn is wet, coat each kernel if you can then sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles. I used red and green jimmies found at Hobby Lobby. Any Christmas sprinkle will work.
After candy has set, remove from pan, break into pieces and place in decorative tin, add red, green, white Holiday M & M’s, and holiday shaped pretzels. That’s It!
I ordered on-line the holiday shaped pretzels, they are in the shape of bells, Christmas trees, and snowflakes. They are so cute. Target had them earlier in the season but were sold out.
Also found out using white chocolate candy bark for dipping worked perfectly. Sometimes white chocolate chips harden to fast and not easy to melt. White chocolate is sweet so if you want to make the mix not so sweet, when adding the other candies add fresh popped corn to help balance the sweetness.
Whether you need a quick gift or for snacking this popcorn mix takes moment to make. You’re family and friends will love it.
Here’s the Easy RecipePrint
Christmas White Chocolate Popcorn Pretzel Candy Mix
Quick easy recipe for Christmas, melted white chocolate poured over popped corn sprinkled with Mistletoe Magic sprinkles, holiday pretzels, peppermint M & M’s, Holiday M & M’s.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 8 cups snack mix 1x
- Category: Appetizer Christmas Snack Mix
- Method: Microwave-toss
- Cuisine: American
1–24 ounce package white chocolate candy bark
8 cups of popped corn
Holiday Sprinkles, M & M’s , Candy of choice
- Prepare baking sheet with light coat of cooking spray or butter.
- Melt in microwave safe bowl or tray that comes with candy bark, at 15 second intervals microwave the chocolate to melt. Repeat until melted and smooth. Stir as necessary to melt.
- Place popped corn in baking sheet, pour melted white chocolate over the corn, toss to coat quickly. ( Chocolate sets up fast). Sprinkle with Christmas sprinkles.
- Leave the corn on the tray until fully set. Remove candied corn from tray, breaking into pieces.
- Add pretzels and candies, whatever your family likes.
Keywords: Christmas Snack Mix