Need a beautiful refreshing healthy flavored water for your next luncheon? Try this recipe for strawberry cucumber water. Super easy recipe to make using fresh hulled strawberries whole and slices, English cucumber slices, and lots of lemons for this flavored water. Water never tasted so good! Plus it looks beautiful! Don’t forget the mint or some other herbal sprig to add a touch of green and or course flavor.
How to Make Strawberry Cucumber Water
When I made this water, I used 6 cups purified water, if you don’t have purified water, use distilled or purified bottled water. Add 2 cups of crushed ice or make cucumber lemon ice cubes, add fresh strawberries, whole and sliced. and peeled cucumber slices. I used an English cucumber due to the low seed content. Pour the 6 cups of water over the fruit and cucumbers. Add additional strawberries and lemon wedges when serving.
Tips for Making this Water Beverage-Sip
- Use fresh purified water for best flavor, or purified water bottles.
- Unblemished strawberries, hulled and stemmed. Be sure to wash the berries before adding to the water.
- Select English cucumber with no blemishes or soft spots. These cucumbers are the ones wrapped in plastic wrap or shrink wrap. Check the cuke so it is not soft or spongy to touch. Remove plastic wrap and wash throughly, peel with vegetable peeler and slice thinly.
- If you have time, create flavored frozen ice cubes. If you would like, you can fill the trays with fresh orange juice or lemonade, add a few berries and lemon slices, freeze until firm. Pop out and place in pitcher.
- Make the water the night before serving for robust flavors. Although add strawberries an hour before serving.
- Use a glass pitcher so everyone can see the beautiful citrus, cucumbers and berries.
Here’s the recipe. Add your own flavors to any purified water, think about the color scheme and flavor combinations then have a great time making your own sip.
Hope you will create your own flavored water. Grab your best glass pitcher, some berries, cucumber, mint, or other herbs and drink up! SIp Sip Hoo-ray!Print
Strawberry, Cucumber, Lemon Sassy Water Recipe|Beverage
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 -8 ounce servings 1x
- Category: Sips, Beverage
- Method: Mix and Stir
- Cuisine: American
6 cups purified water
2 cups crushed ice
5 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced thinly
1 English cucumber-peeled, seeded and cut- 1/4″ slices
1 lemon, washed and sliced 1/4″ slices
- In large glass pitcher, add water and ice. Stir to combine.
- Add strawberries, cucumber, and lemon slices.
- Pour sassy water over crushed ice in glasses.
- Serve with strawberry and lemon wedges.
Keywords: Strawberry cucumber water, Flavored water, Herbal water
Other Ideas You Might Like to Try:Herbal Lemon Water Recipe