Whether in a hurry or taking it easy in the kitchen, make this simple 2 ingredient Easter Egg Candy Bark. The 2 ingredients are white chocolate wafers and Junior Mint Candy Eggs. Can’t be any easier than that. It’s almost too easy to be a recipe.
What you need to make this recipe
Baking sheet lined with parchment paper
2 Ingredient Easter Egg Bark
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 seconds
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup or more candies 1x
- Category: Dessert- Candy
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
2 cups Ghirardelli Vanilla Candy Wafers
20– Junior Mint Easter Egg Candies or candy of choice
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, lightly spray with cooking spray.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt candy wafers for 40 seconds, stir and repeat at 15 seconds to melt.
- Spread melted candy onto parchment paper, smooth with flat edge spatula to a 1/4″ thickness.
- Drop candy eggs onto melted wafers as desired.
- Allow candy to harden then crack or cut into pieces.
- Serve on decorative plate or bag and tag for party gift favor
Keywords: #Easter #Easter eggs #dessert # candy #easy # Ghirardelli #Junior Mints
ENJOY! XO Liz
Other Ideas you Might like to Try: