DIY Gift # 1: Make Cranberry Apricot JamPrint
5 DIY Christmas Gifts to Create and Receive- Cranberry Orange Chutney
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 2- 8 ounce cups 1x
- Category: Gift Giving- Chutney
- Method: Cook top
- Cuisine: American
1-(6) ounce package dried apricots, chopped
1-(8) ounce package fresh cranberries, thaw if frozen
3/4 cup apple jelly or apricot jam
1/2 cup water or apple juice
1 shallot, finely diced
- In large saucepan over medium high heat, combine apricots and cranberries.
- Add water or juice, jam and shallot.
- Cook to simmer for 20 minutes. Stir constantly until mixture is reduced.
- Remove from heat spoon into hot sterilized jar cover and keep refrigerated.
- Wrap and gift it.
- Use interesting shaped jars or 1/2 cup mason jars. You will not be sealing the jars but refrigerating.
- Include a gift tag with spreader if desired.
Keywords: #Cranberry #Apricot #Chutney, #gift giving, #Christmas, #Thanksgiving #recipe