Fall is here, time to make the Best Pumpkin Black and White Topiary for your front porch, patio or party! Faux white painted pumpkins in graduated sizes are painted black and white in polka dots, stripes and stenciled scrolls. A wooden dowel in concrete base holds the stacked pumpkins securely in place.
You can use these pumpkins for other centerpieces and projects, check out my Hot Chocolate Bar using the medium and small pumpkin on the buffet. The top and center pumpkin small topiary is without dowel rod but stacked together on a black cake stand. Now you can make the Best Pumpkin Black and White Topiary!
This cute topiary was featured on Wayfair.com
Click here to see Best Black and White Pumpkin Tablescape
Best Pumpkin Black and White Topiary Materials/Instructions
Materials for one topiary
- 1 (13″) planter of choice or urn
- 1 can spray paint
- 1 can clear protective finish
- 1/2″ x 36″ dowel rod
- plastic or clay pot saucer to fit bottom of planter
- small bag concrete mix
- 1/2″ thick 24″ x 24″ square plywood sheet cut into circle to fit circumference of planter
- 3 pumpkins, small, medium, large, real or faux ones.
- Folk Art-acrylic paint- black & white- small paint brushes
- primer-spray or paint- Zinsser
- Spanish moss or grapevine wreath with fall leaves
- stencils of choice