Just the right amount of key lime tartness, these Key Lime Cheesecake Bars will be your go to recipe for summer entertaining. Graham cracker crust is lined with a cheesecake filling followed by Key Lime filling made with Nellie & Joe’s Key Lime Juice Concentrate. Bars are best chilled several hours before cutting. Before serving sift confectioner’s sugar and wedge of lime if desired. Check out recipe below.
Key Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes + chill time
- Total Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: 24 squares or bars 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
2 cups honey graham cracker crumbs
1 cup finely chopped almonds
½ cup sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 egg white, beaten
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup almond milk
½ cup sugar
Key Lime Filling:
1 ¾ cup sugar,
1/3 cup Key Lime Juice- Nellie & Joes
¼ cup all purpose flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Make crust: In medium bowl or food processor, add crumbs, sugar, almonds and melted butter. Process to combine. Press crumbs into pan. Spread egg white over crust. Bake 8 minutes.
- In mixing bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and milk. Beat until creamy. Spoon mixture over baked crust. Bake for 15 minutes, let cool 10 minutes.
- Make filling: In a medium bowl, combine 1 ¾ cup sugar, eggs, and juice. Beat until blended. Pour this filling on top of cooled cheesecake. Bake 40 minutes. Cool completely before slicing. Dust with confectioner’s sugar and twisted lime slices.
Keywords: Key Lime Cheesecake Bars, Key Lime Cheesecake Bars Recipe
Other ideas you might like to try:
Get Nellie & Joe’s Key Lime Concentrate here. ( Amazon affiliate link where I could be compensated if a purchase is made).