Mashed potatoes served up sassy in martini glasses garnished with assorted toppings and tater tot rosemary sprigs.Print
- Yield: 12 servings
12 medium russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
½ cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper-optional
2 cups bacon bits, sharp cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, black olives, sour cream with 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish, chopped green onions, condiments of choice for toppings.
Garnish: 6 -12 baked tater-tots, fresh rosemary sprigs and toothpicks
- In large saucepan, boil potatoes until tender. Drain and mash.
- Add mayonnaise or flavor the potatoes as desired. Bake tater tots as package.
- Using toothpick, attach tot to pick, and add rosemary sprig to top of tater tot.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop a large potato ball or mound into martini glasses.
- Place tater tot garnish on top of potato mound in serving glass.
- Each guest can add the condiments they desire.
Keep mashed potatoes warm in a chafing dish or heated trays, or serve immediately.