Create this DIY|Valentine Flower Cone Bouquet for your best bow or special friend. Fresh tulips spill over the top of the card stock valentine themed cone. A sheer ribbon decorates the bouquet in the shape of a beautiful bow. Get your free download for the paper cones here. Just print and roll.. you’ll be good to go.
Items you will need to make this sweet bouquet.
Fresh tulips or flower of choice
Free Download Paper Designs
Small quart zip lock bag
Paper towel sheet or floral tubes
Double sided tape.
Rubber Band, medium to large
- Download paper design, cut into 8 -1/2″ x 8- 1/2″ square.
- Fold paper into cone shape, use double sided tape to tape edges.
- Cut stems of tulips or flowers, wrap in wet paper towel or floral tubes.If using floral tubes do not use paper towel. If using paper towel, slightly dampen but not dripping with water. Wrap stems in paper towel or place in floral tubes.
- Place paper towel wrapped florals into small ziplock bag. Seal use rubber band to hold baggie and flowers together. Do not pull band tight for the florals need to be able to flow freely. If using floral tubes, fill with water, place cap on tube and insert flower stem. Place all tubes in cone. You can wrap the the tubes with plastic wrap if concerned about water leakage. ( I use the paper towel method).
- Insert flowers into cone. Tie with pretty ribbon.
So easy and very pretty. Your kids could create this bouquet too. They can color the hearts with crayons or markers in different colors, add light glue and glitter, however they want to express their love.
To download your Free cone patterns, click on photo you like and then download the pdf. Easy to do. Make several, they are so cute and so fun to make. If you don’t want to use card stock, use heavier weight copy paper. Your friends will love this! I do.
Hope you will try this idea. Its quick and easy to do. Prefect for Bridal Showers, Weddings too. Please share and pin your favorites.