Mash-tini Recipe or Mashed potatoes served up sassy in martini glasses are garnished with assorted toppings and tater tot rosemary sprigs. Super simple and so much fun to serve and eat. Your guests will love this appetizer for any entertaining occasion.
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
12 medium russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
½ cup Hellman’s mayonnaise
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon white pepper-optional
2 cups bacon bits, sharp cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, black olives, sour cream with 2 Tablespoons prepared horseradish, chopped green onions, condiments of choice for toppings.
Garnish: 6 -12 baked tater-tots, fresh rosemary sprigs and toothpicks
- In large saucepan, boil potatoes until tender. Drain and mash.
- Add mayonnaise or flavor the potatoes as desired. Bake tater tots as package.
- Using toothpick, attach tot to pick, and add rosemary sprig to top of tater tot.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop a large potato ball or mound into martini glasses.
- Place tater tot garnish on top of potato mound in serving glass.
- Each guest can add the condiments they desire.
Keep mashed potatoes warm in a chafing dish or heated trays, or serve immediately.
Other Entertaining Ideas you might like