Whether entertaining for the holidays or special dinner you’re guests will love the Mini Chocolate Pudding Parfait Desserts. Chocolate instant pudding, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream make this dessert super fast and easy to make. Made with Almond milk and half and half makes the chocolate pudding rich and creamy. Purchased chocolate sauce as the first layer makes the dessert look very expensive and complicated to make but rest assured it takes moments to make. Chilling the dessert will keep the pudding and whipped cream hold its shape.
Be sure to serve mini spoons with the parfaits so your guests will be able to eat this goodness from the small tall glass. Make extra for this dessert will go by fast.
Quick and Easy Parfait Dessert RecipePrint
Mini Chocolate Pudding Parfait Dessert Recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: Chill time- 10-24 hours
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 16- 1/4 cup servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix and Chill
- Cuisine: American
2– 3.9 oz packages Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
2 cups half n half
2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
1/4 teaspoon clear vanilla or creme bouquet extract
Purchased Chocolate Sauce
Mini chocolate chips as garnish
- In medium bowl and hand mixer or whisk, beat cream and milk with chocolate pudding mix for 2-minutes. Chill about 5 minutes then stir and pour into parfait dishes.
- Assemble parfait glasses on serving tray, place 1 teaspoon of chocolate sauce in bottom of glass, add pudding filling to almost to the top of glass. Chill to set.
- In meantime, whip fresh whipped cream with electric mixer and whisk attachment. Add confectioner’s sugar and extract, beat until soft almost stiff peaks.
- In piping bag fitted with star tip, fill with whipped cream.
- Right before serving the dessert. Pipe dollops or stars on top of parfait, sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
Make ahead, chill pudding and sauce in glasses cover with plastic wrap until ready to serve. Pipe whipped cream one hour before serving if desired. For best results pipe whipped cream right before serving.
Size of parfait glasses determines the amount of servings. Two pudding mixes will make 8- 1/2 cup servings.
Do not use soy milk or almond milk alone. Half and Half is necessary to make pudding rich and creamy. Can use 2% milk instead of half and half.
Keywords: Mini Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
Other Ideas you might like to try:
Ring in the New Year with this table setting and Mini Chocolate Pudding Dessert parfaits.