Beef Pockets Stuffed with Vegetable Spread Recipe
- Yield: 1-1/2 cups spread or 4 sandwiches 1x
1–4 ounce package cream cheese, softened
4 tablespoons Hellman’s mayonnaise
2 tablespoons creamy horseradish
2 tablespoons minced parsley
1/8 cup diced carrots, green onions, radish, cucumber, yellow squash, red, orange and green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, arugula leaves
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon salt and white pepper
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Beef Pocket Ingredients
1/2 pound sliced deli beef, thin
4– 2” sliced crusty bread pieces
4–8 Fresh Arugula leaves
1/2 cup diced cherry tomato for garnish
- Place cream cheese, mayo, and horseradish in a large mixing bowl.
- Add diced vegetables and seasonings. Mix to combine.
- Serve spread with Roast Beef Pockets or crostini.
To Make Beef Pockets:
- Cut 4-2″ sliced bread pieces from long crusty loaf.
- Hollow out each slice to create a pocket, being careful not to remove bread all the way through the slice.
- Save bread pieces for bread crumbs for later.
- Spread the vegetable mixture inside the bread pocket, add sliced beef and garnish with chopped tomatoes and Arugula leaves.